The year 2017 is coming and paint brands have already announced their 2017 color of the year. Let’s take a look what hues comes to trend next year! They said, there is three major colors that will dominate the Year of the Fire Rooster. So if you’re planning to repaint your house, be sure to know what’s in and what’s out!
Also, let us know, what’s hot and what’s not in 2017 in terms of interior designing.
Blue-Green in adventurous style
Mineral Gray with deep jewel tones
Earthly Green and Taupe Beige
Balanced Green with feminine appeal
The 2017 Colors of the Year, According to Paint Companies
Poised Taupe – Cool Gray
Byzantine Blue—a serene gray violet blue
A soft violet – Cloudberry
2017 House Interior Trends
1. Upholstered bedheads will set to replace the timber bed frames currently dominating the market.
2. Cork is a stylish material idea that adds warmth and texture to spaces
3. Dark shades of green will become the new must-have dark interior color
4. Escapism – Homes with nooks and places to retrieve will become more popular
6. Jewel tones inspired by metals, space, stars, clouds and the cosmos
Marble has had a good run, but it’s time for a change
Defined living spaces are returning to modern homes as consumers seek more private home layouts.
After years of popularity, consumers will predictably move away from quote artworks.