Having valid identification card is very important nowadays. We need it in almost all kinds of transaction, may it government or private.
We need IDs to claim or to send money, banking transaction, in seeking employment and many others. Sometimes we need ID as a requirement in securing another ID.
Therefore it is important to have at least two valid primary IDs and also secure, secondary IDs or document that would prove our identification in times of need.
Here are the complete list of Valid and acceptable IDs in the Philippines and corresponding agencies where we can process them.
2. Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
3. Driver’s License – Land Transportation Office (LTO)
4. Digitized SSS ID – Social Security System
5. GSIS E-card
6. Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
7. OWWA ID
8. Unified Multi-Purpose ID
9. Voter’s ID – Commission on Election
10. Digitized Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) ID
VIDEO WATCH:HOW TO GET PASSPORT?
12. NBI Clearance – National Bureau of Investigation
13. Police clearance – PNP
15. Barangay Certification – Barangay Hall
16. SSS Card
17. Diplomat ID – Philippine Embassy
18. OFW ID – Department of Labor and Employment
19. Seaman’s Book – Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
20. Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)/Immigrant Certification of Registration – Bureau of Immigration
VIDEO WATCH:WHAT IS UMID & HOW TO GET IT
21. Philhealth Card – Philhealth
22. Authenticated Birth Certificate – National Statistics Office
23. Autenticated Marriage Certificate – National Statistics Office
24. Community Tax Certificate (CEDULA) – Barangay Hall
25. Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card – Bureau of Internal Revenue
26. OSCA / Senior Citizen’s Card – Office of Senior Citizen’s Affairs
27. POEA Card – Philippine Overseas Employment Association
28. Consular ID – Philippine Embassy
29. PRA Special Resident Retiree Visa – Philippine Retirement Authority
30. NCWDP Certification – National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons
31. DSWD Certification – Department of Social Welfare and Development
32. Firearms License – PNP Firearms and Explosives Office
33. PLRA ID – Philippine Leisure and Retirement Authority
34. Student’s ID – School Registrar’s Office
35. Company/Office ID – Private entities or institution