Are you planning to apply for a job abroad this 2019? If yes then you should start scouting job opportunities outside the country. Good thing there are many opportunities for Filipino this new year where you can apply. According to GMA News, there are about 2,000 hotel workers needed in Israel while Filipino nurses are needed in Germany and the United Arab Emirates.
According to Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) Chief Bernard Olalia, this is the first time that the legislative department of Israel opens an opportunity only to Filipinos to work as hotel workers in their country.
Job Opportunities to Israel and Japan!
Applicants are required to know how to speak English and Language proficiency program is not needed. Expected salary is about P50,000 or $1,000. Aside from hotel workers, Israel is also hiring for Filipino nurses with a salary of $1,300 or more than P60,000 per month. No placement fee and no recruitment cost needed for hotel workers while P100,000 is said to be a recruitment cost for those who want to work as nurses in Israel.
On the other hand, Japan is also accepting Filipino workers under new resident visa status and working visa. The visa application is open to health, agriculture, construction, and service workers.
Job Opportunities to Germany!
In Germany, 400 Pinoy nurses are needed for the new batch of government to the government of the Philippines and Germany under the Triple Win Agreement. The application period is ongoing and will last until February. There are no placement fees required while plane fare is free. Starting salary is P114,000 per month or 1,300 Euro.
Interested applicants for Germany can register on POEA website and bring complete requirements then proceed to the POEA office.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Filipino citizen
- Permanent resident of the Philippines
- Holds Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree
- Has an active Philippine nursing license
- With at least two years related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, or care institutions
Qualified applicants may register through the online portal of the POEA at www.eservices.poea.gov.ph and should personally submit the following documents at the POEA office in Mandaluyong City:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture;
- High School Diploma (notarized copy);
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy);
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC);
- Certificate of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy);
- Attendance and/or level certificate in German language, if any;
- Copy of valid passport;
- Certificate of POEA online Pre-employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) (peos.poea.gov.ph).
The deadline of submitting applications is on February 28, 2019 while the interviews are expected to start by the end of March 2019.
Job Opportunities to Abu Dhabi!
Not only that because Abu Dhabi based National Ambulance service is in need of 150 emergency medical technicians (EMTs).
According to DOLE, requirements are the following
Male and Female Filipinos
A graduate of BS Nursing degrees
Completed internationally recognized Basic EMT course or other similar training for not less than four months
Actual experience as an EMT for at least eight months is also required
- Detailed résumé with a job description
- High school diploma and Form 137
- College diploma and transcript of records
- Valid BLS and BTLS certification
- PSEMT or AREMT registration covering at least the last 8 months
- Letter of good standing from the registering body
- Updated letter/employment certificates showing experience as an EMT-B covering at least the last 8 months
- Colored copy of passport (valid for at least one year)
- Colored copy of valid driver’s license
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture (clear copy with white background; colored top (polo) with collar; neat/masculine haircut for a male candidate; face should not be covered with hair (male and female); teeth should not be shown)
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (peos.poea.gov.ph)
- A printed copy of worker’s information sheet/e-Registration
Applicants are advised to register online at the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration’s website (www.eservices.poea.gov.ph) and personally submit the following required documents at the POEA office in Mandaluyong City. The deadline for submission of application requirements is January 31, 2019.