Did you know that there is a bank that allows you to withdraw from their ATM machine without using an ATM card or opening a bank account from them?
Money transfers have been very easy with the use of modern technology. During the time of snail mail and MoneyGram, sending and receiving money takes days, even months if the origin is out of the country. Now, within minutes, the money you sent can be received by your loved ones through electronic money transfer. Moreso, you can even do it online if you both have ATM cards.
but do you know that you can make money transfers online and your recipient can withdraw it at an ATM machine without even using an ATM card?
Security Bank took money transfer transactions into a great new level. They call it eGivecash.
What is a Security Bank eGiveCash?
The Security Bank eGiveCash or eGC is a single-use virtual gift card which will allow the Purchaser to send money to someone without a bank account or a physical card. The Recipient performs cash-out from an ATM using a Passcode, eGC number and amount.
Where and how to purchase an eGC
Security Bank Online (for enrolled clients)
1. Log-in to Security Bank Online (https://securitybankonline.securitybank.com)
2. Click Accounts> eGiveCash> Purchase eGiveCash
3. Fill out the eGiveCash Purchase Information Details then click ‘Submit’ button
4. Once confirmed, your account will be automatically debited with the intended amount you purchased plus the corresponding fee.
5. You will receive an SMS containing the Passcode while your Recipient simultaneously receives an SMS containing the 16-digit eGC number and amount.
6. Inform your recipient about the Passcode via phone call or SMS.
7. Your recipient can cash-out the eGC using 3 important information: eGC number, passcode and amount in selected SBC ATM that has an eGC logo sticker.
You Can also get eGC at any Security Bank Branch.
Here are the steps:
1. Fill-out the eGC application form.
2. Present at least one valid government issued ID with photo.
3. Pay the intended amount and corresponding card fee.
4. You will receive an SMS containing the Passcode while your Recipient simultaneously receives an SMS containing the 16-digit eGC number and amount.
5. Inform your recipient about the Passcode via phone call or SMS.
6. Your recipient can cash-out the eGC using 3 important information: eGC number, passcode and amount in selected SBC ATM that has an eGC logo sticker.
Can anybody purchase an eGC?
Yes, an eGC can be purchased by anyone, with or without a Security Bank account.
What is the minimum and maximum amount of an eGC?
The minimum amount of an eGC is is Five Hundred Pesos (P500) while the maximum is Ten Thousand Pesos (P 10,000).
How to send money via eGC?
How to do cardless withdrawal with eGC?
For more information, visit Security Bank website.