1) Kale: Maybe you are calcium-deficient? with this deficiency, it will make you difficult to sleep. Luckily, this vegetable is rich in calcium. You will be thanking you when you wake up in the morning.
2) Cherries: has a sleep-promoting hormone called melatonin. Eat a handful of cherries before sleeping.
3) Bananas: can help relax your muscles for you to have a peaceful sleep. Why? because bananas consist of potassium and magnesium they help relax your muscles.
4) Tomatoes: also have melatonin a sleeping-hormone that helps you to sleep. Also, they are full of antioxidants.
5) Passion Fruit: If anxiety’s what’s keeping you up, you’ll be passionate about passion fruit. Passion fruit contains several medicinal alkaloids, including the sedative compound Harman, which has traditionally been used to treat anxiety, insomnia, and restlessness.