Being a celebrity would mean you are an artist and excels in the field of drama, singing and dance. Hence a total performer. One might not be regarded on how good they can be academically because what they project on cam will be their performance.
It is equally admirable when celebrities were able to juggle between shoots, rehearsals, and pictorials the demands of their school requirements.
But these celebrities graduated with flying colors!
#10. Maine Mendoza
– She was a Dean’s Lister and honor student at De La Salle – College of St. Benilde where she took up Culinary Arts.
#9. Lea Salonga
– She graduated valedictorian in elementary and high school at the O.B. Montessori.
#8. Giselle Sanchez
– She is a Magna Cum Laude Broadcast Communication graduate of the University of the Philippines.
#7. Agot Isidro
– She graduated with ‘great honor’ or Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Fashion Buying and Merchandising at the New York Fashion Institute of Technology.
#6. Melanie Marquez
– She finished her Business Administration course at the International Academy of Management and Economics as a Cum Laude.
#5. Benjamin Alves
– He took up Bachelor of Arts in English Literature at the University of Guam wherein he graduated Summa Cum Laude.
#4. Richard Juan
– He graduated Cum Laude from the University of the Philippines with a degree in Broadcast Communication.
#3. Myrtle Sarrosa
– She revealed last year that she is to graduate Cum Laude with the degree of Mass Communication at the University of the Philippines.
#2. Carla Abellana
– She graduated Cum Laude from De La Salle University wherein she took up Bachelor of Arts major in Psychology.
#1. Kathryn Bernardo
– She graduated as class valedictorian in elementary. She graduated from O.B Montessori Center, Inc. and currently taking up Marketing course in Enderun Colleges.
May this be an inspiration on our Filipino teens to not only admire celebrities for their talent but they must also be mindful and take their education seriously.
So what can you say about this? Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit bahayofw.com. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.