Sponsored Links

Lalaki Nakarinig ng Boses Galing sa Kabaong Ng Kanyang Asawa na Ililibing Na At Ito Ang Kanilang Nakita

Life is the counterpart of death. No amount of money can be exchanged to eternal life. There are instances that people die at a young age or when they’re too old but the end is still the same; buried six feet under.

As we grow older, we learn to accept the fact that nothing is permanent on earth. Our life is timed that’s why we should make it count.

The most heartbreaking is when we lost our partner in life, our person.

What if that person is declared dead but only to find out she/he is not? Would you believe this?

Neysi Perez, a young bride from La Entrada, western Honduras, fell unconscious while using their comfort room. Also, there was a volley of gunfire and people believed this was the reason. But according to her religious parents, the foaming of her mouth is caused by the evil spirits thus, they called a local priest to perform an exorcism rite.

She didn’t show any signs of life after the rite. They decided to rush her to the hospital instead. After three hours, the doctor pronounced her clinically dead.

She wore her wedding dress when she was buried. Day after the funeral, his husband, Rudy Gonzalez went to Neysi at the La Entrada General Cemetery to grieve his wife and their unborn child’s deaths.

“As I put my hand on her grave I could hear noises inside. I heard banging, and then I heard her voice. She was screaming for help. It had already been a day since we buried her. I couldn’t believe it. I was ecstatic, full of hope.” Rudy told Primer Impacto.

Also, Jesus Villanueva, a grave digger, can attest to the claims.

They pulled out the cold and concrete tomb. The family decides to open the casket only to find out that Neysi’s body was still warm and there was a faint heartbeat. She was full of scratches and bruises maybe because of trying to get out from the grave. They rushed her at San Pedro Sula Hospital while she was still inside the casket.

According to the doctors, Neysi’s heart must have temporarily stopped due to a severe panic attack or may have had a cataplexy attack. A cataplexy attack is often secondary to an intense emotional status such as fear. During which, a person suddenly and temporarily loses voluntary muscle functions, but remains consciously aware.

But when Dr. Lopez went through all the necessary process, they said that she’s already dead. And tragically, she may have died due to asphyxia or the lack of oxygen after waking up inside the closed coffin.

Maria Gutierrez, Neysi’s mother, believes that her daughter was buried alive. She blamed the medics who assessed her first and declaring her daughter’s death without thinking twice.

Add Comment